Having completed the real estate industry’s most comprehensive new home sales course I have joined a group dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and service to Builders and New Home Buyers. The training covered architectural design and planning, blueprint reading, topography, building site design, evaluating quality construction, materials, methods, construction terminology and scheduling. I also studied successful buyer/builder relations, all aspects of customer service and the use of various organizational tools and systems. This provides me with the expertise, strategies and tools to more professionally assist anyone interested in a brand new or existing home.
Here are a few key elements to consider when building a New Home:
- The Site Agent represents the needs of the Builder while a Buyer’s Agent represents you and can clarify confusing terms & building terminology.
- A Buyer’s Agent will explain the Advantages of Building Inspections
- How Builders Mortgage Rates and Incentives may not be your Best Option
- Of the Builder Options and Upgrades, which actually add Value to your Home.
- Learning About the Plans for the Neighborhood
- Strong relationships with local Developers, Builders & City/County Planning Commissions & Inspectors
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or have previous buying experience, an exclusive New Construction Buyer’s Agent can be a powerful ally throughout the Buying process. Before signing a contract on a new home, give me a call to learn why employing an exclusive New Construction Buyer’s Agent makes a difference!